This website, www.blackfoxlounge.com, related sub-sites, pages, services, features and functionalities (Website) are owned, published and provided by Black Fox Lounge (BFL).
You are responsible for your behavior in your use of this Website and for respecting BFL’s and third parties’ (person or entity) rights in connection with this Website and its content.
- You may not use this Website for any purpose or in any manner that violates any local, state, or federal law or regulation or the law or regulation of any foreign government.
- You may not violate BFL’s or third parties’ rights via downloading, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise using this Website.
- You may not use this Website to post or send any infringing, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or pornographic material.
- You may not use or exploit any portion of this Website to distribute commercial messages, “spam,” or other unsolicited communications.
- You may not directly or indirectly, intentionally disrupt or interfere with this Website in any manner that may materially adversely affect University or any third party.
- You may not take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on BFL’s network infrastructure, as determined by BFL in its sole discretion.
- You may not bypass any measures BFL may use to prevent or restrict access to this Website.
The use of this Website is solely at your own risk. This Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. BFL expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this Website whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. BFL expressly disclaims any responsibility for the actions of any other user of this Website. BFL makes no warranty that this Website will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, current, accurate, complete or error-free or that the results that may be obtained by use of this Website will be accurate or reliable. You understand and acknowledge that your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any defect in or dissatisfaction with this Website is to cease to use this Website.
You expressly understand and agree that BFL shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data loss, or other losses (even if advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from any matter related to your use of this Website.
The use of your personally identifying and non-personal information is governed by these Terms.
BFL automatically collects information about your Internet connection. BFL uses this non-personal information or information that does not identify you personally to monitor the effectiveness of this Website and to consider potential improvements to this Website:
- The Internet Protocol address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet.
- The date and time you accessed this Website.
- The pages you visited.
- The web browser and operating system you used to access this Website.
BFL may request that you voluntarily provide certain personally identifiable information to participate in the password-protected areas, download information, join BFL mailing lists, engage in payment transactions, or for other purposes. BFL does not collect any personally identifiable information about you when you visit this Website unless you give BFL that information. BFL does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children.
BFL (or third parties engaged by BFL) may use your personally identifiable information to:
- Administer your participation in this Website.
- Communicate information BFL thinks may be of interest to you.
- Fulfill your requests for services or materials.
- Contact you.
- Conduct research or surveys.
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- Establish or exercise BFL’s legal rights or defend against legal claims.
BFL diligently protects the security of the information that you provide to BFL. While BFL strives to protect your information through measures that protect BFL systems, such security cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, BFL does not insure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
This Website and its contents are owned by BFL and are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. Certain content, such as copyrighted materials and trademarks, are used by permission of third parties. Except as allowed by law (such as fair use) or as expressly permitted in connection with specific content, this Website and its contents may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, displayed, performed, or used in any way without the prior written permission of BFL.
This Website may include links to other websites, social network platforms, for example, LinkedIn®, Facebook® and Twitter®. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by BFL with respect to the linked site or its provider. BFL makes no representations or warranties with respect to any linked website. Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
From time to time, BFL may change these Terms. If a change to these Terms is made, BFL will post the revised Terms on this Website. BFL reserves the right to add to, change or cease offering this Website at any time without notice and liability.
BFL reserves the right to refuse to offer access to this Website to anyone at any time. BFL may block, suspend, or terminate your use of this Website at any time for any reason. Reasons BFL might do so include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Routine network maintenance affecting all users.
- Your breach of this agreement.
- BFL is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
- BFL believes that your actions could cause financial loss or legal liability to BFL or other users of this Website.
- Your use of this Website or service in a manner that violates the law or BFL policies.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and BFL relating to this Website. There is no agency, partnership or joint venture relationship between any user and BFL arising solely through the use of this Website. These Terms are binding upon your successors, assigns, heirs and executors. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of BFL to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or condition. Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to this Website or these Terms must be filed within thirty days after such claim or cause of action arose.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia. All claims relating to or arising out of these Terms, or the breach thereof, whether sounding in contract, tort or otherwise, shall likewise be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia, in each case, without regard to its choice or law or conflict of laws provisions. All legal actions in connection with these Terms shall be brought in the District or federal courts located in the District of Columbia.
If you have questions about these Terms, contact BFL at firstname.lastname@example.org.